Topics

40M Net Checkins

WA0ITP

I think I'm having problems posting to the group.  I sent this last night, but it wasnt posted.  Here it is agn.

Poor condx agn this evening. I heard several stations in the noise, but couldn't tell if they were trying to check in.  Making it in were:

W8IIT, partially
W9PWP
K0BXB
K9NRW, partially

Thank guys, hope to see you agn next week.
-- 
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com

Paul Goemans

Terry,
  Unusual conditions last night. When you first called the net, you peaked at 559. You quickly dropped to the noise level, but slowly came back up. I continued to call until you heard me, and were pretty strong again, peaking 569. Normally the skip is too long and I don’t hear you at all! 

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:17 AM
To: 4sqrpio
Subject: [4SQRP] 40M Net Checkins

I think I'm having problems posting to the group.  I sent this last night, but it wasnt posted.  Here it is agn.

Poor condx agn this evening. I heard several stations in the noise, but couldn't tell if they were trying to check in.  Making it in were:

W8IIT, partially
W9PWP
K0BXB
K9NRW, partially

-- 
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com

Martin

Thanks for pulling me out of the weeds! I could just barely hear your acknowledgement of my call sign and name but nothing else. Glad we didn't have any critical traffic to pass!😁

I am confined to 5watts and a 29ft end fed portable antenna since we're moving and everything else is packed up. So I was happy to get through at all! 

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 8:17 AM WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

W8IIT, partially
W9PWP
K0BXB
K9NRW, partially

-- 
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com