From: WA0ITP
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:23 AM
To: 4sqrpio
Subject: [4SQRP] 40M Net Chekins

Three checkinbs last night, good net considering the QRN I had pounding my ant.  Checking in were:
N0YJ  Bert
W2SH  Chas
N0SA  Larry

Thank you gentlemen Hope to cu agn next week, along with many other Four Staters.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

WA0ITP

Thanks Paul,
We're all hoping for better condx next week.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 5/30/2019 8:41 AM, Paul Goemans wrote:

Terry,
  Could not copy you (too close). QRN and SSB QRM were fierce! I heard N0YJ and W2SH.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI