Topics

4S tuner

Jerry Pereira <digilink@...>

I’m looking forward to receiving my 4S tuner to go with my MTR3B. I’ve been using an Elecraft T1 but feel a more hands on approach would be a better option for me.
Thanks for allowing me to be part of the group even though I’m from Georgia 😉
Jerry - K4KBL

Jerry Pereira <digilink@...>

Soon my 4S QRP tuner will be here to use with my MTR3B. I’ve been using an Elecraft T1 but I think the more of a hands on to lower SWR will be better overall.
I look forward to being an active member even though I’m in Georgia 😉
Jerry - K4KBL

Tim N9PUZ

Welcome Jerry! 4SQRP has grown well beyond the boundaries of the original group. I'm sure you'll have fun using the tuner.

Tim N9PUZ

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020, 10:34 PM Jerry Pereira <digilink@...> wrote:
I’m looking forward to receiving my 4S tuner to go with my MTR3B. I’ve been using an Elecraft T1 but feel a more hands on approach would be a better option for me.
Thanks for allowing me to be part of the group even though I’m from Georgia 😉
Jerry - K4KBL

Curt M.

I have both tuners and I use them both.  The 4S tuner works well but the capacitors on my need worked back and forth every now and then to clean them.  One is worse than the other. Typically the next time I use it if it s a few weeks later I have to do the same thing. Other than that it works very well. It’s also very fun to build.

Curt
WU3U