Topics

locked 4SQRP and Covid-19 #ADMIN

Tim N9PUZ

4SQRP and Covid-19

I think it is time that discussion on this list returns to Amateur Radio and QRP operations. We are all disappointed that Ozarkcon had to be cancelled. We all wish things can return to normal quickly. However, I think it is only appropriate that Covid-19 and Coronovirus topics be taken to an "amateur epidemiologist and infectious disease" forum or group. I'm certain those lists would be put out by us discussing QRP, antennas, etc. on their forums.

Thank you for your understanding. Now, let's go put some fire in our wires!

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Lists Co-Moderator