Topics

4SQRP "On Air Activities" on web page

davemrtn

I don't know what the official status is of the Wednesday night DMR net, but is it time to add it to the list of Wednesday night on air activities with the info on participating in the net ?

I just got my DMR radio going and hope to began to participate starting this coming Wed.

I found what I needed to know about the DMR group/net on groups.io, but I thought we might want to make it easier for others, or at least to let others know it exists.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!

Johnny Matlock

Good Morning
David
We have a automatic reminder post that has the info several times before the Wednesday nets.

I will ask Ron to include the DMR info on the main web page.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Duane Brayton

Sent from TypeApp

On Dec 2, 2018, at 11:17 PM, davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

I don't know what the official status is of the Wednesday night DMR net, but is it time to add it to the list of Wednesday night on air activities with the info on participating in the net ?

I just got my DMR radio going and hope to began to participate starting this coming Wed.

I found what I needed to know about the DMR group/net on groups.io, but I thought we might want to make it easier for others, or at least to let others know it exists.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!

AG1P Ron

GE Everyone,

The On-Air Activities page has been changed to include the DMR net.  Please let me know if changes are necessary.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com