Topics

4SQRP preferred logging software?

Gary Kohtala

Is there a preferred logging software for use in the 4SQRP sprints and such? I saw no mention of this on
the web page. Perhaps my eyes are failing me. What do you use? Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

Aaron Scott

Edited

I use N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log but this will be my first participation in the Second Sunday Sprint

Aaron K5ATG

Charles W. Powell

I’m a Mac user: RUMLog.  Excellent general logging and has contest logging included.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On May 12, 2019, at 6:33 PM, Aaron Scott via Groups.Io <k5atg@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I use N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log but this will be my first participation in the Second Sunday Sprint

Aaron K5ATG

John Lonigro

Gary:
The exchange is so simple that i believe most people use paper and pencil. We are talking maybe 10-15 QSOs as an absolute maximum.  You manually enter your results on qrpcontest.com/4sqrp.

Hope this helps.

72,
John, AA0VE

On 5/12/19 6:00 PM, Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io wrote:
Is there a preferred logging software for use in the 4SQRP sprints and such? I saw no mention of this on
the web page. Perhaps my eyes are failing me. What do you use? Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

Gary Kohtala

Thanks John,

That makes sense. I will most likely just use my main logging program, N3FJP's
Amateur Contact Log.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Carl Gansen

I use the SKCC logging program and just enter the 4 State number in the comment line.
It's a nice logging program. It is free.  Its *.adi files upload nicely to QRZ.com log, LOTW
and eQSL with no known issues.

72
Carl WB0CFF

Gary Kohtala

Thanks to everyone that responded. Much appreciated. I see that there are
multiple options. I just need to choose the one best for me. I also use
the SKCC and NAQCC loggers as I am an active member. One of the two might
be just right for my purposes. I will figure it out.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

---