From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of AG1P Ron
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 10:32 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 4SQRP Website is Donw

The website is down.  I am working with our ISP to restore service.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Ron

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 1:53 PM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Just an update on the website problem.  Gold star to Gwen as she was correct.  Our ISP is having issues with MySQL.  They are working to correct the problem.  I will post here when we are back up and running.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ed Meyer, WG5F

I think it's back!

W0MQY

Seems to be working here.  Joe W0MQY

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 4:39 PM Ed Meyer, WG5F <wg5f@...> wrote:
I think it's back!

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855

AG1P Ron

They are still working on it. I think they disconnected database to the site so not everything may work.  Whatever they did, some of the pictures have been lost.

If you use it, please keep in mind it might disappear as they try to fix the connectivity issue.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster