Topics

QRP Magazines and CDs for sale

David Wilcox

I am cleaning the shack and have some QRP magazines and CDs that must go...…..

I have:

1) Low Power Communications, Volume One QRP Basics by Rich Arland,  K7HYA.  This is his first edition published by Tiare Publications

2) Atlanticon 2000 Prodeedings March 24-25, 2000  (this is like the FDIM Proceedings, spiral bound)

3) Three  Cds of the American QRP Homebrewer Journal, Volumes 5, 6 and 7 from 2005 and 2006 (see photos) filled with articles, utilities, videos and projects.

4) Six volumes of QRP Homebrewer by the NJ QRP Club (see photos for issues and years).

I would like $25.00 to cover mailing and handling costs.  I think that is fair but if you want to dicker with me that 's OK.  I just don't want to trash this treasure trove of QRP information from the first half of the 2000's.  The cost of the mid size USPS Priority Mail box is $14.00 and change now.  Please contact me with any questions. I prefer PayPal but am flexible.

Please contact me at Djwilcox01 @ gmail dot com if interested.

Thank you.

Dave K8WPE since 1960