Topics

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 12/04/2019 #cal-notice

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 4 December 2019
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer:
jomatlock@...

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP Operator to be determined.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Paul Goemans

Well,
  No sign of a net on 40 meters. I listened and called CQ on and off until 0215. Heard a KC4ITX? and heard W7KFS call CQ, no contact. I only got 2 very weak reverse beacon network hits, in CA and FL!
  I knew Johnny was not going to call the 80 meter net, but I called CQ for awhile anyway. Got numerous reverse beacon network hits, from CO to the east coast. Had a QSO with W0PWE. Heard a weak 4s? around 0239Z. Listened a bit more, nothing so called it quits.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP Operator to be determined.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

John - KK4ITX

Ya, that was me PAUL and also Susan W7KFI in Gulfport,MS.  I initially figured the call out but lost it in QSB the same as another station just prior to...... that may have been you but I never heard a Call, just my Call coming back.

Hey !  We tried.

72,

John
KK4ITX