Topics

40 AND 80 METER NET REPORTS

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Evening all:
Nice nets tonight, 40 was long as usual, 80 was in a lot better shape.

Check in's were:

40 Meters:
KK4ITX JOHN
W2SH CHAS

80 METERS:
NOYJ BERT
WA0ITP TERRY
WA9PWP PAUL
N4MJ GLENN
WN0WWY DALE
KL7IXI MIKE
W2SH CHAS
W0PWE JERRY
WB0QQT STEVE

THANKS FOR THE NICE NET TONIGHT, IT WAS FUN.

 I just looked at the calender and next Wednesday is Christmas Day, so I think I will skip the net so we can all be with our families.
Have a wonderful, Blessed Christmas.
72, 73

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

John - KK4ITX

I could only catch every 3-4 letter from NCO on 40m.  QSP was really quick and coupled with my poor hearing it was not easy to even determine that I had made it on the net.  At least Johnny got me in the log.

I did not even consider 80m as the noise level here was S9 and above...……. the Snowbirds are back !

Picked up a DMR at a hamfest last weekend.  After I figure it out I'll see if I can stay awake for the DMR group.

73,

John
KK4ITX
Zephyrhills, FL

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison