Congrats!

Larry Makoski

Congratulations to WG5F and W5KKM and the 4 Sates QRP Group for being the February 2021 photo in the CQ Amateur Radio Calendar!

Nice photo of Cricket building at Ozarkcon.

Larry W2LJ

Ed Meyer, WG5F

Woah!
Now I have to buy a calendar!
We had no idea.
Our 15 minuets of fame might have passed us by without your post!
Thanks & 72,
-Ed, WG5F-

cornhusker

And you thought I forgot you...
73 de K0NEB :)

davemrtn

Forgot what ??

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

On 12/19/2019 10:06 PM, cornhusker via Groups.Io wrote:
And you thought I forgot you...
73 de K0NEB :)

cornhusker

That I might have forgot to get a 4SQRP photo for the calendar...
K0NEB

On Thursday, December 19, 2019, 11:01:19 PM CST, davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

Forgot what ??

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.
On 12/19/2019 10:06 PM, cornhusker via Groups.Io wrote:
And you thought I forgot you...
73 de K0NEB :)

davemrtn

Oh, I see !

Merry Christmas Joe.

On 12/19/2019 11:31 PM, cornhusker via Groups.Io wrote:
That I might have forgot to get a 4SQRP photo for the calendar...
K0NEB

On Thursday, December 19, 2019, 11:01:19 PM CST, davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

Forgot what ??

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.
On 12/19/2019 10:06 PM, cornhusker via Groups.Io wrote:
And you thought I forgot you...
73 de K0NEB :)

Ed Meyer, WG5F

Got an email blast from CQ that their calendars are on sale, $3 off, thru midnight 12/26.
(I'm a little worried that my inclusion in the calendar may have caused the price drop...)
73,
-Ed, WG5F-

W6BOW

Congratulations Ed.

Just ordered mine.

Don  W6BOW
SF  CA  USA

Got an email blast from CQ that their calendars are on sale, $3 off, thru midnight 12/26.
(I'm a little worried that my inclusion in the calendar may have caused the price drop...)
73,
-Ed, WG5F-

Johnny AC0BQ

I ordered one as well.