Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho! - Cricket 30

Viktors Miske

I'll take a chance...

Woody Hester

You got it Jim.  Is you mailing address good on QRZ?.  If so, it will begin its journey tomorrow. / Woody / WD9F

Jim Manley

For my STEM classes, please!!!

Thanks and 73
JIm  KJ7JHE
Lame Deer High School Amateur Radio Club  KJ7JKU

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 4:21 PM Woody Hester via Groups.Io <fghester=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a partially built Cricket 30 (bought at Ozarkcon 2019) that is in the way of another project on the bench.  I've lost interest in it and it just ain't happening.  I will ship it to the first respondent from this list who will finish it up and launch a little RF with it.  Shipping is free in the Continental U.S.  Thanks! / Woody / WD9F

Woody Hester