Topics

M Cubed Electronix Multi-Testerr Fixture

wb8icn@...

I bought this  Multi-Tester Fixture kit years ago but never opened the box. I opened it yesterday to discover that there was no CD or documentation in with the kit. Does anyone have the assemble manual and the user manual?

Merry Christmas and 72/73...

Mike, WB8ICN

John - KK4ITX

Mike,

You probably know this, a seal of the company shows it filing a “Dead” report for 2004, I assume in Ohio that means out of business.  There were 2 principals and neither show up in a QRZ Search.

Perhaps checking eBay for a listing will yield some info and just maybe what you seek ?

Good Luck & Merry Christmas,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 24, 2019, at 07:04, wb8icn@... wrote:

I bought this  Multi-Tester Fixture kit years ago but never opened the box. I opened it yesterday to discover that there was no CD or documentation in with the kit. Does anyone have the assemble manual and the user manual?

Merry Christmas and 72/73...

Mike, WB8ICN

wb8icn@...

Thanks John, never thought about looking on e-bay. Will give it a shot.
There were two guys, both named "Mike" I think...but the older one is now a SK I believe.

Again, thanks and 73!

...Mike, WB8ICN

John

I have one of these (they're super handy) but I don't remember doing much more than installing three clip leads jumpers and a battery and putting it in a black plastic box.

Is this the semiconductor tester you're referring to?

John K5MO

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 8:38 AM John - KK4ITX via Groups.Io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike,

You probably know this, a seal of the company shows it filing a “Dead” report for 2004, I assume in Ohio that means out of business.  There were 2 principals and neither show up in a QRZ Search.

Perhaps checking eBay for a listing will yield some info and just maybe what you seek ?

Good Luck & Merry Christmas,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 24, 2019, at 07:04, wb8icn@... wrote:

I bought this  Multi-Tester Fixture kit years ago but never opened the box. I opened it yesterday to discover that there was no CD or documentation in with the kit. Does anyone have the assemble manual and the user manual?

Merry Christmas and 72/73...

Mike, WB8ICN

John - KK4ITX

John K5MO,

Mike has the tester, perhaps you can take a picture and see if it’s the same unit and go from there ?

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 24, 2019, at 08:44, John <johnk5mo@...> wrote:

John K5MO

John

Let me know if you want a picture of the insides... do you have a bag of parts, or an assembled module, etc?

John

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 9:37 AM John <johnk5mo@...> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 9:31 AM John via Groups.Io <johnk5mo=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Let me know if you want a picture of the insides... do you have a bag of parts, or an assembled module, etc?

John

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 8:56 AM <wb8icn@...> wrote:
Thanks John, never thought about looking on e-bay. Will give it a shot.
There were two guys, both named "Mike" I think...but the older one is now a SK I believe.

Again, thanks and 73!

...Mike, WB8ICN

wb8icn@...

I have the manuals for the M3LCR meter...I am looking for the assemble and user manuals for the Multi-Tester Fixture which is an add-on to the LCR Meter, and is a separate kit by it's self.

...Mike