Topics

Ozark Patrol Kits ever be offered again?

Curt

The kit has shown "Temporarily Out Of Stock" for awhile.  Is there any expectation that it will ever be offered again?  If there anyone wanting to sell with an unbuilt kit, please contact me offline.

Curt KB5JO

AG1P Ron

GA Curt,

Last I email I saw said they were waiting on parts to arrive.

Happy Holidays!

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster