Please remember his Family as they go through this tough time.

He will be greatly missed.

Thank you
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Sorry to hear. The closeness of our calls sometimes caused a bit of
confusion on the 4SQRP nets years back.

R.I.P., Paul

72, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB

KE0SOL

Thank you for your kind words.  Dad sure will be missed.

Leslie Smith KE0SOL

KI5CSC <jaybird101954@...>

R.I.P., Mr Smith.

Sent from my superb Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 18:44, KE0SOL
<KE0SOLsek@...> wrote:
Thank you for your kind words.  Dad sure will be missed.

Leslie Smith KE0SOL

Tom Sevart

On 12/31/2019 17:42, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Ge group
It’s with a heavy heart that I’m writing to let you all know that Paul Smith N0NBD became a SK this morning.
So sorry to hear this. His brother-in-law Mike KB0BSG told me just last week that Paul was in the hospital in Wichita.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Johnny AC0BQ

I had to share this picture.
It’s a  “Big Fish” story at Big Brutus
a year ago!!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

KE0SOL

That picture of dad is perfect thanks for sharing it

KE0SOL

If anyone has mpre pics of dad at various events i would like to have them emailed to me so i could have some of him doing what he loved to add to the slide show at the Memorial i have a ton of him at his second hobby fishing.

KE0SOL Leslie

Dick Hammond

Sorry to hear of Paul 's.passing, he was a class fellow RlP  Paul. Dick, n0tgr

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

Curt

Sad to hear of Paul's passing. RIP.  Curt KB5JO

bleepingbeep

So sorry to hear this.  He was a very kind gentleman, as I learned during several email communications.

Jerry AA6KI
Tucson

KE0SOL

N0NBD Paul Smith memorial.

Service will be Friday the 10 of january at 10am at the humboldt united Methodist church

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020, 10:34 AM bleepingbeep <bleepingbeep@...> wrote:
So sorry to hear this.  He was a very kind gentleman, as I learned during several email communications.

Jerry AA6KI
Tucson

Johnny AC0BQ

The address is: