Topics

40 and 80 meter net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
No contacts on 40 meters.

80 Meters was better.
K4BAI JOHN
N4MJ GLENN

We had a lot of competition from the NAQCC sprint tonight.
They were all over the place!

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

John - KK4ITX

Well Johnny, it wasn’t because we didn’t try !  Hate to sound like a broken record but I worked the dial s-l-o-w-l-y around 7.122 and occasionally some part of a letter would pop up at then at 2:18 into the Net there was a very short burst of super loud CW and before I could zero in it was gone.

While 80m was better all but short bursts were under my noise, which was not terrible tonight.

If I had never worked Washington State and Northern Maine with 5w I would question if this was even possible ?

For me, I can only say thanks for being there and giving me real practice.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁