Topics

Anyone heard from Marshal at OHR?

Casey

They are or recently relocated. Not sure of the Date. The CQC has changed their Meeting Location as a result. This might be the reason (and maybe not).

72 de KC9IH / WD9GKA

KI5CSC <jaybird101954@...>

I emailed him recently and got no reply. I hope he's okay.

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 3:52:01 PM CST, JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...> wrote:

Anyone been in contact with OHR recently?  Having issues with my build
of a WM2 and can't figure it out.  Emails and phone calls going
unanswered.

Alignment stage is failing when mounted inside the chassis but appears
to go fine outside of the chassis.

At the alignment stage, I've preset R6, 8, 11 and 14 as instructed.

Using a 9 V battery as a power source.

With range switch in the 10 W position, I'm getting zero volts at the test loop.

I do see 9 V at the power pins of U1 and U2, so the range switch
appears to be working.

I removed the innards from the enclosure, inspected all solder joints,
and retouched each one just to make sure there were no cold joints.

Before putting everything back in the enclosure I measured voltage at
the test loop again, and this time I see a good voltage.

I put everything back in the enclosure, and once again, nothing at the
test loop.

Step 3.1 passes (there's no continuity between chassis and blue wire).

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

N1ESE

JT Croteau