Topics

Temporarily Out of Stock

Leland L. Bahr

Johnny,

OK, I'll order a 20 or 40 meter radio when available and convert it to 30 meters.

Lee, w0vt

On 1/29/2020 8:49 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Hello Lee
were working on plans to bring the 20 and 40 meter Hilltoppers back for another round.
It takes a while to get everything pulled back together.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:45 PM Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...> wrote:
Sure wish there would be a 30 meter Hilltopper offer!  But no word on 40
or 20 meters restocking either.

Lee, w0vt

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

KN4ULD

I've been checking every day for the Noveau 75, it's killing me.  Can I just pay now?

Geo
KN4ULD

Lee Bahr

OK.  I do have a 20 and a 40.  Hope you someday offer a 30 meter version.  This is a really nice radio.  My friend, Curt,  KB5JO,  uses his 40 meter version all the time.

Lee, w0vt

On 1/29/2020 8:49 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Hello Lee
were working on plans to bring the 20 and 40 meter Hilltoppers back for another round.
It takes a while to get everything pulled back together.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:45 PM Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...> wrote:
Sure wish there would be a 30 meter Hilltopper offer!  But no word on 40
or 20 meters restocking either.

Lee, w0vt

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Lee
were working on plans to bring the 20 and 40 meter Hilltoppers back for another round.
It takes a while to get everything pulled back together.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:45 PM Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...> wrote:
Sure wish there would be a 30 meter Hilltopper offer!  But no word on 40
or 20 meters restocking either.

Lee, w0vt

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge
were trying to get the Noveau 75 re kitted.
Boards are on and parts are being sacked up.
shouldn't be too long now!

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:39 PM ohwenzelph via Groups.Io <Ohwenzelph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looks like the Murania is back. What is the outlook o the Nouveau 75?
tnx
aa1of

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

Leland L. Bahr

Sure wish there would be a 30 meter Hilltopper offer!  But no word on 40 or 20 meters restocking either.

Lee, w0vt

ohwenzelph

Looks like the Murania is back. What is the outlook o the Nouveau 75?
tnx
aa1of

ohwenzelph

Thanks!

”The excitement is building!”

Johnny AC0BQ

That was supposed to say “Re Kitting”
Sorry

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:24 AM Johnny Matlock via Groups.Io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good Morning
The parts are In and we’re remitting.
So hopefully about a week or so, they should be back in stock.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:22 AM ohwenzelph via Groups.Io <Ohwenzelph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Any word on when the Nouveau 75 and Murania might be available again?
tnx
aa1of

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

ohwenzelph