From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 23:55
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Hi Chas! Good to hear from you!

Missed you on last month’s Sexond Sunday Sprint. I always could count on hearing you... alas, no Chas. Hope all is well! And i hope to work you next month :-)

72,
Jeff N0̸MII

On Jan 29, 2020, at 9:42 PM, w2sh@... wrote:

Prior to the start of the 40m net, WNØWWY was heard with 579.  Also N4MJ with whom I had short exchange was 579.  WB1GYZ exchanged briefly with WNØWWY.  I could hear WB!GYZ's signal but it was not readable here, being only 100 miles distant.

On 80m The QNI procedure was pretty ragged and things sounded like a QRM fest for much of he time.  N4HAY was 589 here (note his correct call sign).

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Dan Reynolds

I thought I heard something on 40 but it was faint here in central IL... I tried.
--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO

Johnny AC0BQ

GE GROUP