Nouveau Temporarily Out of Stock

William Wisbey

Any further word on when these will be available? Or did I miss them?

Allen Wisbey, W1SBY

On Jan 24, 2020, at 10:24 AM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good Morning
The parts are In and we’re remitting.
So hopefully about a week or so, they should be back in stock.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:22 AM ohwenzelph via Groups.Io <Ohwenzelph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Any word on when the Nouveau 75 and Murania might be available again?
tnx
aa1of

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

KN4ULD

I was really wanted one but 😭

ohwenzelph

It would be nice to try one while it is still winter..
aa1of

AndyH

Another one for the waiting list, just in case there's a waiting list. hihi

Andy, KG5RKP

ohwenzelph

January 29th I got this reply:

were trying to get the Noveau 75 re kitted.
Boards are on and parts are being sacked up.
shouldn't be too long now!
72
Johnny AC0BQ”

So....
sounds like it is at least being worked on

And I continue to check every day...

ohwenzelph

ANd still it says
“Temporarily Out of Stock” ...

AndyH

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing the regular "F5 dance" on the N75 page! LOL

Word is that everything's ready to go except for the 4 digit displays, and there's no ETA for that shipment.  I have displays and have asked for a kit 'as is', but no word yet if that's going to be entertained.

F5. Sigh.

Andy

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 01:33 AM, ohwenzelph wrote:
ANd still it says
“Temporarily Out of Stock” ...