Ozarkcon registration is open

Walter - K5EST

http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

Tim N9PUZ

Walter, or anyone in the know...  About how often is the attendee list updated?

Tim N9PUZ

On 2/20/2020 11:31 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:
http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Tim
I think Tom Brown has to process each
Applicant by hand, so there may be a delay.
It’s not real time.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Bill Gerth

I registered fairly late last night and I’m on the list as of this morning.

72,
BILL
W4RK

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tom Brown

Hi Tim,
I'm the updater and try to get it done within 24 hours or sooner.
73,
Tom W0MFQ

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:
Walter, or anyone in the know...  About how often is the attendee list
updated?

Tim N9PUZ

On 2/20/2020 11:31 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:
> http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
>
> 73,
>
> Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
> https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

davemrtn

Unless the programming has changed, anyone paying via PayPal is added to the attendee list immediately upon completion of the Paypal Transaction.

Anyone mailing in a payment for registration will not be indicated in the attendee list until Tom receives the payment in the mail and logs it into the database.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -

On 2/21/2020 11:06 AM, Tom Brown wrote:
Hi Tim,
I'm the updater and try to get it done within 24 hours or sooner.
73,
Tom W0MFQ

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:
Walter, or anyone in the know...  About how often is the attendee list
updated?

Tim N9PUZ

On 2/20/2020 11:31 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:
> http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
>
> 73,
>
> Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
> https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

AG1P Ron

PayPal has changed their processing procedures. It is now a manual approval process.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Unless the programming has changed, anyone paying via PayPal is added to the attendee list immediately upon completion of the Paypal Transaction.

Anyone mailing in a payment for registration will not be indicated in the attendee list until Tom receives the payment in the mail and logs it into the database.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -

On 2/21/2020 11:06 AM, Tom Brown wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm the updater and try to get it done within 24 hours or sooner.

73,

Tom W0MFQ

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Walter, or anyone in the know...  About how often is the attendee list
updated?

Tim N9PUZ

On 2/20/2020 11:31 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:
> http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
>
> 73,
>
> Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
> https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

Jeff Collins

Dear 4SQRP.,

    Just signed up for the conference. As usual I did not read the screen all the way. Who do I contact to move from the second kit building session to the first session?

    Also...is there a list of the Homebrew Categories?

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II

On 2/21/2020 12:48 PM, AG1P Ron wrote:

PayPal has changed their processing procedures. It is now a manual approval process.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Unless the programming has changed, anyone paying via PayPal is added to the attendee list immediately upon completion of the Paypal Transaction.

Anyone mailing in a payment for registration will not be indicated in the attendee list until Tom receives the payment in the mail and logs it into the database.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -

On 2/21/2020 11:06 AM, Tom Brown wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm the updater and try to get it done within 24 hours or sooner.

73,

Tom W0MFQ

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Walter, or anyone in the know...  About how often is the attendee list
updated?

Tim N9PUZ

On 2/20/2020 11:31 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:
> http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
>
> 73,
>
> Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
> https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

AG1P Ron

There is only one build session. I will look at page and make appropriate changes. Thanks for reporting this.

I will let others address your homebrew categories list question.

72 - Ron - AG1P

Unless the programming has changed, anyone paying via PayPal is added to the attendee list immediately upon completion of the Paypal Transaction.

Anyone mailing in a payment for registration will not be indicated in the attendee list until Tom receives the payment in the mail and logs it into the database.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -

On 2/21/2020 11:06 AM, Tom Brown wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm the updater and try to get it done within 24 hours or sooner.

73,

Tom W0MFQ

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

Walter, or anyone in the know...  About how often is the attendee list
updated?

Tim N9PUZ

On 2/20/2020 11:31 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:
> http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
>
> 73,
>
> Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
> https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

Wayne Dillon

Would have been helpful to have the Group code on the Ozarkcon page which would have made booking on-line a snap. See y'all in April.
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"