Topics

40 and 80 Meter net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group:
Well 40 was rough as usual, right in the middle of the net
I had digital Qrm that was strong fire up on top of me.
Any way here is the net report:
40 Meters:

K3NLT RUSS
W2SH CHAS
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE
I HEARD W5UX, but didn't get a reply?

80 Meters was better!
Checking in were:
KL7IXI MIKE
WA9PWP PAUL
K9ZTV KENT
N4ELM DAVE
N0YJ BERT
W2SH CHAS
WN0WWY DALE
KD0WF JIM
AND
N4MJ GLENN

Thanks everyone
Stay safe and well!

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

AG1P Ron

No joy in Oregon. Listened on 40M and threw out my call but no response.

72 - Ron - AG1P

[...]

Ge Ron
I will be shocked to hear u, but keep hammering you will make it.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tim N9PUZ

Tried for 40M. No joy from central Illinois. Heard nothing at all.

Tim N9PUZ

On 3/25/2020 9:01 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
[...]

Ge Tim
You and I should be a good hop for 80 meters at night?
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com