Topics

40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge all
I hope this report finds you all well.
Please be careful during these unsure times.

Check in's were as follows:
40 Meters
N4DR MARC
N4ELM DAVE
K3NLT RUSS
K4EQ DALE
N4MJ GLENN
KD0WF JIM
WN0WWY DALE
I heard NE3I but no contact

80 Meters
N0YJ BERT
K4EQ DALE
N4DR LOST HIM TO QSB
WA9PWP PAUL
WN0WWY DALE
K9ZTV KENT
N4ELM DAVE
W2SH CHAS

It was a great net tonight, very surprised to see the turn out on 40 Meters for a change.
72, 73
Stay Well

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

n4mj

Tried several times on 80m Johnny. Your RST varied from 219 to 339. Will try again next week.
73/72 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:11:18 PM CDT, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

[...]

Hang in there Glenn, we will get er done some night!
72
Stay Well
Johnny AC0BQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John - KK4ITX

Johnny, heard you dealing with a check in for about 40 seconds then just a few dits and da.  Deep QSB between us.

One day I’ll bump my power to 5.01234 watts and nail you !

I post my failures so that you are aware that others are out there and we’ll be there next week too.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁