Topics

40 and 80 Meter Net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group:
Well conditions were a little rough tonight.
I had a S5 noise level on 40 and a s7 on 80.
That make for rough copy of QRP signals.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
N4KV JOHN
W2SH CHAS
KW4JS JOHN (first Time)
W5ESE SCOTT )First time)

80 Meters
N0YJ BERT
WN0WWY DALE
Almost W2SH  qsb got him.
Sorry Chas
Stay Safe Stay Well
72, 73
Johnny AC0BQ

n4mj

Thunderstorms nearby. Too much QRN to check in.  C'ya next week.
73 de n4mj

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 09:03:25 PM CDT, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge group:
Well conditions were a little rough tonight.
I had a S5 noise level on 40 and a s7 on 80.
That make for rough copy of QRP signals.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
N4KV JOHN
W2SH CHAS
KW4JS JOHN (first Time)
W5ESE SCOTT )First time)

80 Meters
N0YJ BERT
WN0WWY DALE
Almost W2SH  qsb got him.
Sorry Chas
Stay Safe Stay Well
72, 73
Johnny AC0BQ

John - KK4ITX

Johnny,

Lots of static crashes and QSB but I thought that I made , I guess I was close.

72,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Apr 8, 2020, at 22:27, n4mj via groups.io <n4mj@...> wrote:

[...]

Paul Goemans

Well,
  No trace of NCS on 40 meters. The QRN was so intense on 80 meters that I was sending my report to you underneath WN0WWY!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Well conditions were a little rough tonight.
I had a S5 noise level on 40 and a s7 on 80.
That make for rough copy of QRP signals.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
N4KV JOHN
W2SH CHAS
KW4JS JOHN (first Time)
W5ESE SCOTT )First time)

80 Meters
N0YJ BERT
WN0WWY DALE
Almost W2SH  qsb got him.
Sorry Chas
Stay Safe Stay Well
72, 73

Gm Paul
Sorry about that.
The QRN on my end was horrible.
I usually have great copy on Dale, but I just barely could make out his info.

Better luck next week?

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com