From: Johnny AC0BQ
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 9:22 PM
To: 4sqrpio
Subject: [4SQRP] 40 and 80 Meter Net Report

Ge group
Pretty good signals on 40 tonight, 80 was pretty noisy and signals had lots of QSB.

40 Meter Check in's were:
WA9PWP
KD4MSR
KW4JS
K0JFJ
KD0WF
AA0B
K3KQ
and
WR9H

80 Meter Check in's were:
N0YJ
WA9PWP
WR9H

TNX ALL STAY SAFE
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Ben
Sorry about missing a letter in your call. I had quite a bit of QRN on my end.
Thanks for checking in on our net.
Nice to meet you, please check in again.

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 4:15 AM KE3KQ <ben@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for taking my check-in Johnny.  I think my first one.

Small correction on the call sign being KE3KQ. Been trying to use this time at home to improve my code so thought I’d try to check-in.

*** Ben KE3KQ