Topics

For Sale Ozark Patrol

Bill VanKirk

Anyone looking for an Ozark Patrol that has already been built, I have one. Just bought the kit a couple of weeks ago as I needed a project. It works great! but I already have one. A new kit is $49. I will ship this one to you for $50. Email off list for more info.

73
W0PT

KJ4DHI

I will take it. Call me at 478-501-7832 t confirm. Tnx, Pat, KJ4DHI.

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 12:56 PM Bill VanKirk <bvkirk@...> wrote:
Anyone looking for an Ozark Patrol that has already been built, I have one. Just bought the kit a couple of weeks ago as I needed a project. It works great! but I already have one. A new kit is $49. I will ship this one to you for $50. Email off list for more info.

73
W0PT

Bill VanKirk

The Ozark Patrol has been sold. Thanks to all who responded.

73
Bill