Topics

Yaesu FT60 for sale

Jess Gypin

Not really QRP but I will offer here first.
Yaesu FT60
Barely used. Belonged to my dad now SK. Includes charger no manual. And speaker mike. $75.00. And of course it works. Dual band handheld
Jess AE0CW

RWilliam Henderson

Jess,
I am interested in your FT60.  Is it dual band or only 2 meters?
Do you work with Paypal?
Thank you, Bill Henderson, KD4CX

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 8:13 PM Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:
Not really QRP but I will offer here first.
Yaesu FT60
Barely used. Belonged to my dad now SK. Includes charger no manual. And speaker mike. $75.00. And of course it works. Dual band handheld
Jess AE0CW

Jess Gypin

Yes dual hand.  Yes PayPal

On May 23, 2020, at 7:01 PM, RWilliam Henderson <bhenderson296@...> wrote:

Jess,
I am interested in your FT60.  Is it dual band or only 2 meters?
Do you work with Paypal?
Thank you, Bill Henderson, KD4CX

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 8:13 PM Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:
Not really QRP but I will offer here first.
Yaesu FT60
Barely used. Belonged to my dad now SK. Includes charger no manual. And speaker mike. $75.00. And of course it works. Dual band handheld
Jess AE0CW

Tim N9PUZ

I have had an FT60 for quite a few years. It's done an awful lot of special event and local hiking work. Clean, simple interface. They just work.

Tim N9PUZ

On 5/23/2020 7:13 PM, Jess Gypin wrote:
Not really QRP but I will offer here first.
Yaesu FT60
Barely used. Belonged to my dad now SK. Includes charger no manual. And speaker mike. $75.00. And of course it works. Dual band handheld
Jess AE0CW

Jess Gypin

I agree. He needed simple in his last few months.
Jess

On May 23, 2020, at 9:10 PM, Tim N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...> wrote:

I have had an FT60 for quite a few years. It's done an awful lot of special event and local hiking work. Clean, simple interface. They just work.

Tim N9PUZ

On 5/23/2020 7:13 PM, Jess Gypin wrote:
Not really QRP but I will offer here first.
Yaesu FT60
Barely used. Belonged to my dad now SK. Includes charger no manual. And speaker mike. $75.00. And of course it works. Dual band handheld
Jess AE0CW

RWilliam Henderson

Jess, I will send you the money via paypal if you will give me what I need to send it to you.