Topics

Files still coming?

wa2cky

Feeling my way around the new group site - found that I needed to add a password to my profile to see all the sub-sections (such as Files, Photos, etc).  Speaking of files and photos, I am guessing that the transfer of those from the old Yahoo group is on-going?

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY

WA0ITP

"Speaking of files and photos"  Has anyone figured out how to upload them?  If so could we have short tutorial?  I haven't had any luck so far.

TIA
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 12/9/2017 11:15 AM, wa2cky wrote:

Feeling my way around the new group site - found that I needed to add a password to my profile to see all the sub-sections (such as Files, Photos, etc).  Speaking of files and photos, I am guessing that the transfer of those from the old Yahoo group is on-going?

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Terry and the Group
I tried to upload some photos of
Brutus 2017.
The file upload menu is at the bottom
Right side of the group Home page.
It tells me I don’t have permission to do that?
Not sure why?
I can’t find any permission setting on my profile page?

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Cecil Bayona <cecil.bayona@...>

The owners need to go thru the groups setting to make sure photo from users are allowed, I vaguely remember that it is turned off by default.

www.wa0itp.com <http://www.wa0itp.com>
www.4sqrp.com <http://www.4sqrp.com>
On 12/9/2017 11:15 AM, wa2cky wrote:
Feeling my way around the new group site - found that I needed to
add a password to my profile to see all the sub-sections (such as
Files, Photos, etc).  Speaking of files and photos, I am guessing
that the transfer of those from the old Yahoo group is on-going?

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com <http://4sqrp.com>

Tim N9PUZ

Because of the various Yahoo issues Groups.io is telling group owners that they are really busy with transfers. Added to that is Yahoo is limiting the number of times a unique IP address may connect to their system each day. Groups.io is transferring users as their top priority, usually within 1 day, and has said that old messages, files, and photos may take up to a week or so.

Tim N9PUZ (Moderator)