Good job.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 9:30 PM <w2sh@...> wrote:
My 40m QNI was a nice piece of cake both ways.   On 80m I listened for several minutes to a number of signals whose strength was 4 to 5.  However readability was zero because of nearby thunderstorm activity.  The QRN was deafening, so I disconnected the antennas, grounded them and pulled the AC power plug..

The storms will abate tomorrow afternoon and I will QNI the NEQRP net on 3.566 mHz Thursdays at 2030 ET.

If you want to find out how a net is properly conducted, listen, or better yet QNI;  NCS Chuck, K1CL, is an impeccable maestro.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 22:01
To: 4sqrpio <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] 40 and 80 Meter Net Report

Ge Group
Not a bad net for tough band conditions.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
KW4JS
K4EQ
N4ELM
W2SH

80 Meters was a little better, believe it not!
Check in's were:
N0YJ
KL7IXI
K4EQ Double
N4ELM Double
WG5F
K5TD (Almost) lost him on the return.

Thanks everyone, stay cool and Safe!

Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n4mj

GE Johnny.  I listened for the net but didn't hear anyone.  Band was unusually noisy for the chosen frequency.
Still no 80m capability so that was out.

Looks like it will be a couple of months before I get the tower up and new wire antennas higher than 18'. hi hi

Will try again next week.

73 de n4mj

  Thank you!

w2sh@...