Topics

"reply to sender"

Don Jackson

Thank you Chuck. I've made the change and this email message checks it out. For my email application, "Reply" puts in the group address, "Reply All" puts in both group address and a cc: to the sender I'm replying to. One more thing accomplished.

Don AE5K

On 02/14/2013 07:09 AM, Chuck Carpenter wrote:
Don,

In the group main page under Management, Group Ssttings, Messages

*Reply-to*

* All Members
* Sender
* Group Owner
* Leave Group
* All Members & Sender

At 06:50 AM 2/14/2013, you wrote:
knows of a
way to change this so the reader has a choice of replying to group or
individual, please jump in here.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

Chuck Carpenter

At 06:50 AM 2/14/2013, you wrote:
knows of a
way to change this so the reader has a choice of replying to group or
individual, please jump in here.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

Don Jackson

On 02/14/2013 06:30 AM, WA0ITP wrote:
*GM Sam,*
**
*Good to see you on the list, not your problem tho. The problem is that
Don has it set up so you can only reply to the list, not the individual.*

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
Overall, same setting that we've had for years. It appears Yahoo Groups
is slightly different action. We've had debates before on this and the
consensus has been (on more than one list I've run) to have the reply
default to the group. If anyone who knows Y G better than I knows of a
way to change this so the reader has a choice of replying to group or
individual, please jump in here.

Don AE5K

WA0ITP

GM Sam,

Good to see you on the list, not your problem tho.  The problem is that Don has it set up so you can only reply to the list, not the individual.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

Sorry for not paying attention to the "To:" line.  Will have to get used to the yahoo protocol.

72,
Sam, AL7V

Sam Binkley <zut1369@...>