Topics

Early 80m net

Don Jackson

Wayne,

Sorry your messages to this group got delayed. It appears the spam detector used by Yahoo decided your messages were spam and they got trapped until I found them this morning. Even then, I think their system had some hiccups when I approved them. Hopefully in the future we won't have these problems.

Don AE5K

Wayne Dillon

Ge all. For those who missed the e-mail it was my privelage to stand in for Terry on the early 80m net tonight. He is/was on his way back from Branson and would be calling the late net. As it turned out I should have volunteered to do the late net as well because when I tried '40 at the late net time it was a bust. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. I was rewarded with a bumper check-in on '80 though:

N0NBD - Paul - KS
K0MC - Mike - CO
K2HT - Harold - MO
K5DCM - David - AR
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC
N9RLO - John - IN
KI8R - Michael - OH
AC5P - Michael - OK

To all who checked in a huge thank you for making my evening, it was a blast. To those I missed, my apologies and I will try harder next time. Hopefully '40 will start to improve as we progress towards spring. Unless otherwise informed I'll be back on '40 next week. If I have the opportunity I may give '30 a go over the weekend. If I do I'll post to QRPSpots.

72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

P.S. Terry, I'm beginning to see the attraction of 80m :)

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15