From: N8VCL
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] IHAB Ballon Beacon Tommorrw

what time, Terry?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:05 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

The IHAB Balloon Launch from the lawn of Rockwell Collins in Cedar Rapids, IA
will be carrying a 20M beacon built by Dave Cripe, NM0S.

Due to the CW DX contest monopolizing the lower end of the band, the frequency
will be 14.323.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

--
FP #930 / Pig Rig #118 (unbuilt)
SKCC #3083

N8VCL

what time, Terry?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:05 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

The IHAB Balloon Launch from the lawn of Rockwell Collins in Cedar Rapids, IA
will be carrying a 20M beacon built by Dave Cripe, NM0S.

Due to the CW DX contest monopolizing the lower end of the band, the frequency
will be 14.323.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

--
FP #930 / Pig Rig #118 (unbuilt)
SKCC #3083
4SQRP #558
OMISS #5084

WA0ITP

The IHAB Balloon Launch from the lawn of Rockwell Collins in Cedar Rapids, IA
will be carrying a 20M beacon built by Dave Cripe, NM0S.

Due to the CW DX contest monopolizing the lower end of the band, the frequency
will be 14.323.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com