To: 4sqrp@...
From: donj@...
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:41:57 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Group and my email

Hi all...

A good share of the old reflector has migrated here, still a few more
every day now. Some decided that they disliked Yahoo so much as to not
join us and that is their decision -- sorry to not have them here. I'm
sure that we culled out a lot of dead wood in this process too -- some
were not even receiving email messages from the reflector (had their
mail delivery turned off), a few had duplicate addresses no longer
needed, and some didn't have enough interest to migrate.

Before I forget it, if anyone tried sending me email the past two days
(up to near noon CST today), in changing web hosts, they managed to
screw up my email routing and I lost all for a day or so. If you
expected a reply but didn't get it, please resend. It has been a very
busy and tiring past few days for the whole changeover, but everything
seems to be working now on 4 reflectors and my email accounts. Time to
relax a few minutes.

Don AE5K

davidgeorgerichards

Thanks for all the work Don. I rarely post here, but do enjoy reading the posts to this group. I guess you could categorize me as "dormant wood" instead of "dead wood" :-)

Dave
AA7EE