Topics

Wed Nite Nets

WA0ITP

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:00 PM CST, 0100z.

I'll be antenna challenged tonight and won't be able to make the 80M nets. Pse
someone jump in, call the net and have some fun.

If we have to QSY, I like to move up, Wayne likes to move down,
and Dick doesn't have to move much at all.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into both, or even all, sessions is encouraged.
Who will be the first to check into all of them?

7:00 CST 0100z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WA�ITP NCS.
7:30 CST 0130z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KC�PMH NCS
8:00 CST 0200z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WA�ITP NCS.
8:30 CST 0230z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KC�PMH NCS
9:00 CST 0300z ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, N�TGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Wayne Dillon

Viewing the propagation for '40 tonite I'll volunteer to call the 80m nets, if we get finished by 02:30z then I'll QSY to '40 and see what's what but I feel that 80 will be far more productive for everyone.
So, see y'all on 3564 at 01:00z. Watch QRPSpots for the exact QRG and let's have fun.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:27 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:00 PM CST, 0100z.

I'll be antenna challenged tonight and won't be able to make the 80M nets. Pse
someone jump in, call the net and have some fun.

If we have to QSY, I like to move up, Wayne likes to move down,
and Dick doesn't have to move much at all.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into both, or even all, sessions is encouraged.
Who will be the first to check into all of them?

7:00 CST 0100z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
7:30 CST 0130z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
8:00 CST 0200z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
8:30 CST 0230z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
9:00 CST 0300z ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, NØTGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Wayne Dillon

OK,
To recap, I'll call the 80m nets tonight, no early 40m net, maybe a late 40m net if I get through, of course if there's anyone else who would like to step up...
[...]

KD4OBQ

Forgot Wayne was net control at 7:00CST tonight and trying to get used to the new call (WQ5RP) Sorry Wayne.

On a good note I worked an 74 year old ham east of Baton Rouge that built a Rockmite and he was booming in at 500mw. He sure got the 1000 mile/watt on that one and had a good chat with him as his first TX was an Eico 720 like the one I was using.

Now to build an attenuator.

Sorry Wayne
Pat KD4OBQ

PS pulled out the old HW-7 Sunday and had a ball. Still operating the HW-8 ?
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/512578e8c32f78e72b98st04vuc

Glen <glene77is@...>

8:30 CST 0230z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
I am listening right now.
All I hear is lots of Spanish talk, and some music.
I will keep trying.
Glen KK4LPG