Topics

Pig Rig Serial Number Question

Charlie Vest

I believe Barney and I have it worked out now . Two invoices with
SN # 172 were issued , looks like a typo .

Barney's parts bag has SN # 172 on it and mine has SN # 171 on it .

So it looks like :
Charlie : SN # 171
Barney : SN # 172

I'll have to impose on Terry to change my PDF file .

Soldering iron is hot and all of the resistors are installed . Time for a little break :)

Charlie , W5COV

Well, before you bug Diz, I have an invoice with #172 on it.  But I do not have the kit yet.  It was probably a typo of some sort.

Barney

On 3/9/2013 9:35 AM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Charlie,
you have to email DIZ, I would think, he is the man!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:50 AM, W5COV <cvest@...> wrote:

I have a bit of a dilemma . My invoice shows my pig as SN 172 . My bag of parts shows it as SN 171 .

So someone else should have a similar conflict .

Would like to make sure we don't build 2 with the same serial number .

Picked up what I was looking for at the Claremore Hamfest last night so I took today off from it for a little bench time :)

Charlie , W5COV

Barney <barneyro@...>

�