Topics

Hog calling

George H. Gates

Well I have been sending"oink oink oink oink oink de W2BPI/pig". But no piggys reply. So how do you hog call on CW? 72 George/W2BPI

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

George,

I heard you on the other night the pig rig sounds good in Nebraska.  I hope to have pig rig 192 up and running soon...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

GeorgeG wrote:

Well I have been sending"oink oink oink oink oink de W2BPI/pig". But no piggys reply. So how do you hog call on CW? 72 George/W2BPI

Johnny AC0BQ

Well Scotty, down south where I grew up they holler SOOOOOWEEEE!
But that's gonna be hard to send!

GeorgeG <w2bpi1@...> wrote:

Well I have been sending"oink oink oink oink oink de W2BPI/pig". But no piggys reply. So how do you hog call on CW? 72 George/W2BPI

George H. Gates

Johnny, I tried that but no reply's!!!!!!!!! I Guess I don't have the technique!!!  72 Geo/W2BPI

GeorgeG <w2bpi1@...> wrote:

Well I have been sending"oink oink oink oink oink de W2BPI/pig". But no piggys reply. So how do you hog call on CW? 72 George/W2BPI

kb4qqj

Not really, got a pretty good beat to it at 25wpm....  suuuweee.......  try it

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 3/12/2013 2:45:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jomatlock@... writes:

Well Scotty, down south where I grew up they holler SOOOOOWEEEE!

But that's gonna be hard to send!

Sounds like Randy has it mastered, I am gonna try it for the fox hunt warm up tonight.
I sure hope I don't forget to turn break in off!!
72
Guys
Have fun
Johnny AC0BQ