Topics

Wed Nite 80M CW Checkins.

WA0ITP

Nice net tonight for our first CDT net of the year. Thirteen checkins, 80 was
in good shape, not too noisy and not too long. Welcome and thank you to first
timer Wendell, N7WM from Bozeman, Mt. Ken, KN2G was the coldest tonight at 20 F
and Pat, KB4OBQ was the warmest at 65 deg.

Thank you al land hope to see you agn next week. Checkin in were:

1:02

K2HT

Dick

WELLSVILLE, MO

1:04

W4RK

Bill

JEFF CITY, MO

1:06

W2SH

Chas

MILLINGTON, NJ

1:08

AE4LD

LARRY

ASHEBORO, NC

1:10

KB4QQJ

Randy

BURLINGTON, NC

1:13

AC0BQ

Johnny

LEBO, KS

1:15

KU4GW

Cliff

TAYLORSVILLE, NC

1:18

KN2G

KEN

FORT PLAIN, NY

1:21

N0NBD

Paul

HUMBOLDT, KS

1:24

N9SKN

Aaron

Lombard, IL

1:27

KD4OBQ

Pat

CHEYENNE, OK

1:30

N7WM

WENDELL

BOZEMAN, MT

1:33

K0TC

RON

ROSEVILLE, MN

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

WA0ITP

Lets try that list agn, and see if I can make it look better.  If you have RTF(HTML) formatting turned on, you should see the list in nice columns (I hope)

1:02

K2HT

Dick

WELLSVILLE, MO

1:04

W4RK

Bill

JEFF CITY, MO

1:06

W2SH

Chas

MILLINGTON, NJ

1:08

AE4LD

LARRY

ASHEBORO, NC

1:10

KB4QQJ

Randy

BURLINGTON, NC

1:13

AC0BQ

Johnny

LEBO, KS

1:15

KU4GW

Cliff

TAYLORSVILLE,NC

1:18

KN2G

KEN

FORT PLAIN, NY

1:21

N0NBD

Paul

HUMBOLDT, KS

1:24

N9SKN

Aaron

Lombard, IL

1:27

KD4OBQ

Pat

CHEYENNE, OK

1:30

N7WM

WENDELL

BOZEMAN, MT

1:33

K0TC

RON

ROSEVILLE, MN

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Nice net tonight for our first CDT net of the year. Thirteen checkins,  80 was
| in good shape, not too noisy and not too long. Welcome and thank you to first
| timer Wendell, N7WM from Bozeman, Mt.  Ken, KN2G was the coldest tonight at 20 F
| and Pat, KB4OBQ was the warmest at 65 deg.
|
| Thank you al land hope to see you agn next week. Checkin in were:
|
|      1:02
|
|     K2HT
|
|     Dick
|
|     WELLSVILLE, MO
|
|      1:04
|
|     W4RK
|
|     Bill
|
|     JEFF CITY, MO
|
|      1:06
|
|     W2SH
|
|     Chas
|
|     MILLINGTON, NJ
|
|      1:08
|
|     AE4LD
|
|     LARRY
|
|     ASHEBORO, NC
|
|      1:10
|
|     KB4QQJ
|
|     Randy
|
|     BURLINGTON, NC
|
|      1:13
|
|     AC0BQ
|
|     Johnny
|
|     LEBO, KS
|
|      1:15
|
|     KU4GW
|
|     Cliff
|
|     TAYLORSVILLE, NC
|
|      1:18
|
|     KN2G
|
|     KEN
|
|     FORT PLAIN, NY
|
|      1:21
|
|     N0NBD
|
|     Paul
|
|     HUMBOLDT, KS
|
|      1:24
|
|     N9SKN
|
|     Aaron
|
|     Lombard, IL
|
|      1:27
|
|     KD4OBQ
|
|     Pat
|
|     CHEYENNE, OK
|
|      1:30
|
|     N7WM
|
|     WENDELL
|
|     BOZEMAN, MT
|
|      1:33
|
|     K0TC
|
|     RON
|
|     ROSEVILLE, MN
|

| ----------------------------------
| I love this radio stuff !
| 72   WAØITP
| www.wa0itp.com
| www.4sqrp.com
| www.qrpspots.com

Paul Smith

Pretty list he he great signal from Radars town tonite.
Paul

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 13, 2013, at 8:59 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

> [...]

Pat

CHEYENNE, OK

1:30

N7WM

WENDELL

BOZEMAN, MT

1:33

K0TC

RON

ROSEVILLE, MN

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Nice net tonight for our first CDT net of the year. Thirteen checkins,  80 was
| in good shape, not too noisy and not too long. Welcome and thank you to first
| timer Wendell, N7WM from Bozeman, Mt.  Ken, KN2G was the coldest tonight at 20 F
| and Pat, KB4OBQ was the warmest at 65 deg.
|
| Thank you al land hope to see you agn next week. Checkin in were:

Barney <barneyro@...>

That's pretty.

Barney

On 3/13/2013 8:59 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

> [...]

Pat

CHEYENNE, OK

1:30

N7WM

WENDELL

BOZEMAN, MT

1:33

K0TC

RON

ROSEVILLE, MN

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Nice net tonight for our first CDT net of the year. Thirteen checkins,  80 was
| in good shape, not too noisy and not too long. Welcome and thank you to first
| timer Wendell, N7WM from Bozeman, Mt.  Ken, KN2G was the coldest tonight at 20 F
| and Pat, KB4OBQ was the warmest at 65 deg.
|
| Thank you al land hope to see you agn next week. Checkin in were:

Jerry Haigwood <jerry@...>

Now wait a minute Terry.   I notice every city/town was capitalized except Lombard, IL.  Do you have anything against Lombard?  Did you get a ticket there one time or another?  And, I also noticed you like Larry, Ken, Wendell, and Ron better since you capitalized their names. ;-)

Jerry W5JH

www.wa0itp.com