Topics

RMR net rpt

Dale Putnam

 A nice net with good condx.. not a lot of folks.. figure everyone is getting ready to parade in their
Easter bonnet... well... maybe not.

NE5DL brought his K3 to report 68f
AF9W had 78F
and K0DTJ Brian in Ca wished us good luck for the FOXHUNT tonight.

See you Next Tues

Happy Easter everyone!!
Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Wendell Morrill

Dale- I could hear you on the net this afternoon, but not well enough to
copy. Oh well, some day....

Wendell
N7WM

A nice net with good condx.. not a lot of folks.. figure everyone is
getting ready to parade in their Easter bonnet... well... maybe not.
NE5DL brought his K3 to report 68f AF9W had 78Fand K0DTJ Brian in Ca
wished us good luck for the FOXHUNT tonight. See you Next Tues Happy
Easter everyone!!
Have a great day,

--... ...--
Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale Putnam

Shoot.. I thought the band was in good enough shape.. I was only running 5 watts.. for half the net.. then up to 20....after 2115z.
I need a better antenna.. I think....

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...
From: wmorrill@...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 20:40:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] RMR net rpt

Dale- I could hear you on the net this afternoon, but not well enough to
copy. Oh well, some day....

Wendell
N7WM

> A nice net with good condx.. not a lot of folks.. figure everyone is
> getting ready to parade in their Easter bonnet... well... maybe not.
> NE5DL brought his K3 to report 68f AF9W had 78Fand K0DTJ Brian in Ca
> wished us good luck for the FOXHUNT tonight. See you Next Tues Happy
> Easter everyone!!
> Have a great day,
>

> --... ...--
> Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale, you were 57 to 59 here in AZ for the whole net. There was some QSB but a really good signal. Could be that 20M was long as I am 750miles from your location and Bozeman, MT is only 300 miles.

Bob AF9W

To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com; daleputnam@...
From: wmorrill@...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 20:40:17 -0600

Dale- I could hear you on the net this afternoon, but not well enough to

copy. Oh well, some day....

Wendell

N7WM

A nice net with good condx.. not a lot of folks.. figure everyone is
getting ready to parade in their Easter bonnet... well... maybe not.
NE5DL brought his K3 to report 68f AF9W had 78Fand K0DTJ Brian in Ca
wished us good luck for the FOXHUNT tonight. See you Next Tues Happy
Easter everyone!!
Have a great day,
--... ...--
Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale Putnam

Yep, I think you're right.. but he can hear a bit of me... and Bozeman is a short hop on any band from here...but it is a "stretch" for 20 (short distance is tuff for me on 20).
But if we try a bit earlier, maybe the band will still be short from the "high noon" effect.
We'll see. I'll call at 2045 with 20w.. we'll make it.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: daleputnam@...; 4sqrp@...
From: af9w@...