From: Barney
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:25 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] sub

I wonder what xstr will sub for a MPF102?

Barney

Jerry Haigwood <jerry@...>

Why do you need a sub?  The MPF102 is still available.  If you really want a sub, you can use just about any n channel JFET as a sub.  The MPF102 is the 2N2222 of the JFET world.  You could use a 2N3819, 2N5484, 2N5485, 2N5486, etc.

Jerry W5JH