Topics

WEd Nite Nets

WA0ITP

I'm in Branson at the Stonecastle tonight, the antenna is up and loaded on 35654, and net will be at the usual time. Hope ya'all can hear me.

Off to the Lone Star streak house for dinner (or is that supper?)

CU at 8P CDT, and don't Wayne and Dick at the usual times.

72 Terry WAØITP

Paul Smith

Terry, don't eat all the steaks Toodles and I will be there tomorrow afternoon de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2013, at 5:17 PM, wa0itp@... wrote:

I'm in Branson at the Stonecastle tonight, the antenna is up and loaded on 35654, and net will be at the usual time. Hope ya'all can hear me.

Off to the Lone Star streak house for dinner (or is that supper?)

CU at 8P CDT, and don't Wayne and Dick at the usual times.

72 Terry WAØITP

John Taylor <k0qh@...>

Same for me.

John Taylor,K0QH
PB #174
SLQS
4SQRP
www.stgdxcc.webs.com

Terry, don't eat all the steaks Toodles and I will be there tomorrow afternoon de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2013, at 5:17 PM, wa0itp@... wrote:

I'm in Branson at the Stonecastle tonight, the antenna is up and loaded on 35654, and net will be at the usual time. Hope ya'all can hear me.

Off to the Lone Star streak house for dinner (or is that supper?)

CU at 8P CDT, and don't Wayne and Dick at the usual times.

72 Terry WAØITP

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

I won't make it until Friday morning.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Johnny AC0BQ

Same here!!!
Save some for us Terry!
Pam and I will be there tomorrow as well.
Cu all then
Johnny AC0BQ