Topics

Ride Home

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>

A big thank you to Terry and all the others who made OzarkCon a success, also enjoyed eye balling
some of my PSK checkins suck as AC0BQ Jonnny , AC0WZ Dan and brother Bill, KA0KRN David
and W4RK Bill and N9PH  Jeremy.  Way to go fellows and come back often.
Ran into a bad hail storm at Beaumont, KS and had to park roadside for 15 minutes and that marble
size hail covered the ground. But my Toyota Prius survived w/o any dents through lots of prayers.
Enjoyed the fellowship and ready for next year.  Dick, N0TGR

Dennis Gaskill <gaskilld@...>

Dick;
Must be some good paint on your Prius.
We went by Beaumont at about 3:45 or 4:00 pm and saw the hail on the ground. What time did you get hailed on?
Dennis KC0IFQ

Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:27 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Ride Home

A big thank you to Terry and all the others who made OzarkCon a success, also enjoyed eye balling
some of my PSK checkins suck as AC0BQ Jonnny , AC0WZ Dan and brother Bill, KA0KRN David
Ran into a bad hail storm at Beaumont, KS and had to park roadside for 15 minutes and that marble
size hail covered the ground. But my Toyota Prius survived w/o any dents through lots of prayers.

Paul Smith

The hail storm came over Humboldt and was golf ball size. The camper roof has damage, the car and truck look like someone took a hammer to them. Farm Bureau gets a call today... De Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:27 PM, "Virgil R. Hammond" <n0tgr@...> wrote:

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

On 04/08/2013 06:18, Paul Smith wrote:

The hail storm came over Humboldt and was golf ball size. The camper
roof has damage, the car and truck look like someone took a hammer to
them. Farm Bureau gets a call today... De Paul N0NBD
Sorry to hear that. I was busy mowing my grass before the rain came, but we didn't get any rain. I did see some stormn clouds off to the north so that was probably the storm that got you.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Dennis: was about 2:45P. and it was bad. Yes my Pruis must have good paint and the metal seems to with
stand up well as there was not one dent and it was marble size hail. Dick, n0tgr

To: Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>; 4sqrp@...
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Ride Home
Dick;
Must be some good paint on your Prius.
We went by Beaumont at about 3:45 or 4:00 pm and saw the hail on the ground. What time did you get hailed on?
Dennis KC0IFQ

Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:27 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Ride Home

Sorry to hear of you getting hailed on Paul, I've had that size before and it's expensive, good to see you at OzarkCon, Dick

To: "4sqrp@..." <4sqrp@...>; Virgil R. Hammond
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Ride Home

The hail storm came over Humboldt and was golf ball size. The camper roof has damage, the car and truck look like someone took a hammer to them. Farm Bureau gets a call today... De Paul N0NBD
Sent from my iPad
On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:27 PM, "Virgil R. Hammond" <n0tgr@...> wrote: