Topics

Pig rig 158

Paul Smith

Well I put on my big boy pants and re wound the confusing binocular. Got it done too and I am satisfied I did it right. The pig is safely back in the Tupperware for the night. I have dishes to do and a couple other things..... Whew I am glad I finally had the "duh" ,moment... Will start work earlier tomorrow night... Hey I posted a couple pictures of my new favorite plumbers paddle. I discovered the cracked rubber feet are BIBB WASHERS..... I have an assortment of them hi de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Johnny AC0BQ

Cool Paul!
If I knew the key had been a "plumbers special" I would have sent it to you a long time ago!!!
Good luck on the Pig Rig, it will fly soon!
72
Johnny

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013, Paul Smith wrote:

Well I put on my big boy pants and re wound the confusing binocular. Got it done too and I am satisfied I did it right. The pig is safely back in the Tupperware for the night. I have dishes to do and a couple other things..... Whew I am glad I finally had the "duh" ,moment... Will start work earlier tomorrow night... Hey I posted a couple pictures of my new favorite plumbers paddle. I discovered the cracked rubber feet are BIBB WASHERS..... I have an assortment of them hi de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Paul Smith

Yeah it is my NEW FAVORITE I'm still deciding what I will do to it but the roughness is GROWING ON ME cul de Paul

Sent from my iPad