RMR Net = UR SPEED

Dale Putnam

The RMR net is a YOUR speed net, meaning, I"ll try to match your speed, so we can exchange the normal stuff... like rig, rst, temp, focus of the day... i.e. what
you are doing the rest of the day....   at least a couple of exchanges.. so we can practice our cw.
  Y'll enjoy it.. at 2030z on 14.0625.

See you then,

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

bobby rolph

Do you have to use qrp power to check in? I will give it a try from Ky. If I can hear you guys.
Kb4qnr
Bobby

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 11, 2013, at 1:38 PM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

The RMR net is a YOUR speed net, meaning, I"ll try to match your speed, so we can exchange the normal stuff... like rig, rst, temp, focus of the day... i.e. what
you are doing the rest of the day....   at least a couple of exchanges.. so we can practice our cw.
  Y'll enjoy it.. at 2030z on 14.0625.

See you then,

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale Putnam

This is the only activity that the NAQCC allows QRO. I usually use 25-50 watts. IF the band is in real good shape, I 'll drop to 5.
You may use QRO and we can focus on cw.. not qrp. k?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...
From: rolph981@...
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:29:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] RMR Net = UR SPEED

Do you have to use qrp power to check in? I will give it a try from Ky. If I can hear you guys.
Kb4qnr
Bobby

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 11, 2013, at 1:38 PM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

The RMR net is a YOUR speed net, meaning, I"ll try to match your speed, so we can exchange the normal stuff... like rig, rst, temp, focus of the day... i.e. what
you are doing the rest of the day....   at least a couple of exchanges.. so we can practice our cw.
  Y'll enjoy it.. at 2030z on 14.0625.

See you then,

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

bobby rolph

Tnx de kb4qnr

Sent from my iPad

To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...
From: rolph981@...
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:29:09 -0400

Do you have to use qrp power to check in? I will give it a try from Ky. If I can hear you guys.
Kb4qnr
Bobby

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 11, 2013, at 1:38 PM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

The RMR net is a YOUR speed net, meaning, I"ll try to match your speed, so we can exchange the normal stuff... like rig, rst, temp, focus of the day... i.e. what
you are doing the rest of the day....   at least a couple of exchanges.. so we can practice our cw.
  Y'll enjoy it.. at 2030z on 14.0625.

See you then,

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale Putnam

I thought I heard you once.????

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...

From: rolph981@...
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:29:09 -0400

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

On 04/11/2013 12:38, Dale Putnam wrote:

Y'll enjoy it.. at 2030z on 14.0625.
Hmm... I might have to get the SST out and get on the net.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS