Topics

W0RW

Paul Smith

I just worked Paul on his PRC 64 6 his six watts sounded good.. He is calling CQ about 70299 de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Johnny AC0BQ

Hey Paul
I tailgated you!
I have to ask what is a PRC 64 6?

On Tuesday, April 16, 2013, Paul Smith wrote:

I just worked Paul on his PRC 64 6 his six watts sounded good.. He is calling CQ about 70299 de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

Paul Smith

Hey I heard u good job. The PRC is a pack radio  Vietnam nam era and before. Rock bound I believe. I have worked him before. He uses a short loaded whip and a drag wire. It probably helps when he is transmitting from 5k feet or higher. De Paul

Sent from my iPad