Topics

Heard k8iqy,s rig sounded good in SE ks have not heard anyone else

Paul Smith

Maybe later

Sent from my iPad

Jim Kortge

On 5/1/2013 8:42 PM, Paul Smith wrote:
Maybe later

Sent from my iPad
Tnx for the report Paul. 1st Q with the new toy. It works really well! :-)

72 and thanks again,

Jim, K8IQY

Wayne Dillon

When we finally made it the "IQY" rig sounded bloomin' marvelous! what a beautiful signal, well done Jim.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

Maybe later

Sent from my iPad

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Jim Kortge

On 5/1/2013 9:01 PM, Wayne Dillon wrote:

When we finally made it the "IQY" rig sounded bloomin' marvelous! what
a beautiful signal, well done Jim.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
Thanks for the Q Wayne, conditions were kinda rough on this end. Glad you could hear me and the SS-40 Xcvr. A photo of the rig I was running is attached.

72,

Jim, K8IQY