Ham Can

wb2yaf

Trying to find the HamCan Yahoo Users group
TNX Lee WB2YAF

Todd K7TFC

To find any Yahoo group, go to Yahoo Groups. groups.yahoo.com. At the very top of the page you land on is a big search box labeled, "Find a Yahoo! Group." If you can't find the group you want after carefully checking your search terms, that means it's not on Yahoo! I belong to a few Ham groups not on Yahoo! Of course, Google is your friend.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Lee Benedict <wb2yaf@...> wrote:

Trying to find the HamCan Yahoo Users group
TNX Lee WB2YAF

wb2yaf

Tnx Todd, I found them.
73, Lee WB2YAF

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "Todd F. Carney / K7TFC" <k7tfc@...> wrote:

To find any Yahoo group, go to Yahoo Groups. groups.yahoo.com. At the very
top of the page you land on is a big search box labeled, "Find a Yahoo!
Group." If you can't find the group you want after carefully checking your
search terms, that means it's not on Yahoo! I belong to a few Ham groups
not on Yahoo! Of course, Google is your friend.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design

**