Topics

Severe Wx Today

WA0ITP

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

According to radar out of SGF, heavy storms have moved through Pittsburgh, Ks. and are headed for Seneca.  Tornado warnings are popping up ahead of the movement of these storms.

On 05/20/2013 06:12 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Automobile efficiency is measured in MPG, NOT Gallons per Mile.
Amateur Radio efficiency, fun & skill is measured by Miles Per Watt, NOT Watts per Mile.

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

Moore, OK reports 24 dead at an elementary school

--
72/73 TIM ALBERTSON KDOIA (ex KG6IRH)

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Terry and the Group.
I have family in the Moore area, and I have heard from all but one of them.
My brother my be out of town.
They are pretty shaken up, but they are all safe and sound, and there homes are all still standing!

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

Wayne Dillon

doesn't look so good for the elementary school though...
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

That is good news Johnny it looks bad on tv cul

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2013, at 7:26 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hello Terry and the Group.
I have family in the Moore area, and I have heard from all but one of them.
My brother my be out of town.
They are pretty shaken up, but they are all safe and sound, and there homes are all still standing!

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Wayne Dillon

Johnny,
I hope the last one to get in touch (your brother?) is indeed safe
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

[...]

John Taylor <k0qh@...>

I also have family in the Moore area and have made contact with them and they are okay.

John Taylor,K0QH
PB #174
SLQS
4SQRP
www.stgdxcc.webs.com

That is good news Johnny it looks bad on tv cul

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2013, at 7:26 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hello Terry and the Group.
I have family in the Moore area, and I have heard from all but one of them.
My brother my be out of town.
They are pretty shaken up, but they are all safe and sound, and there homes are all still standing!

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

Paul Smith

That is good news Johnny it looks bad on tv cul

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2013, at 7:26 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hello Terry and the Group.
I have family in the Moore area, and I have heard from all but one of them.
My brother my be out of town.
They are pretty shaken up, but they are all safe and sound, and there homes are all still standing!

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

David Bixler <qrp@...>

Lots of trees down and some structure damage in and around the town of Seneca, not aware of any injuries at this time. I think that it was a severe thunderstorm, however a tornado was spotted near Wyandotte, OK which about is about 12 miles west of Seneca.

I live out in the country and all OK with a few limbs down and a few shingles gone.

72, Dave W0CH

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>

I have family in the Moore area, and I have heard from all but one of them.
My brother my be out of town.
They are pretty shaken up, but they are all safe and sound, and there homes are all still standing! 72
Johnny AC0BQ
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
http://www.wa0itp.com/
http://www.4sqrp.com/

Wayne Dillon

That's good to know John, very good to know.
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM, John Taylor <k0qh@...> wrote:

[...]

I heard from my Brother a few minutes ago, they are all safe.
My prayers go out to the ones that were involved.
Thanks for all the well wishes

On Monday, May 20, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

Donald Kelly