Topics

Wed Nite Nets

WA0ITP

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM CDT, 0030z.

With the Spring storm season upon us, and it being severe so far, pse check the
reflector for unexpected cancellations due to wx.

Note that Wayne is taking a break for the Summer, pse someone jump in and call
the 7122 net at 0100z. Propagation willing, I'll be checking into the 40M net
with my 7122 PigRig. About half the 7122 crystals were mailed over the weekend.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into both, or even all, sessions is encouraged. There is a "Clean
Sweep" checking into all of the nets in one evening. Send your log info to
Steve Szabo, wb4omm@arrl.net

7:30 CDT 0030z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, ??
8:00 CDT 0100z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WA�ITP NCS.
8:30 CDT 0130z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, ??
9:00 CDT 0200z ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, N�TGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP

Ga Terry:
I was going to reply to Wayne's email, but I got sidetracked!
I would be glad to call the 40 m net.
I have to miss the 1st Wednesday of every month due to my previous volunteer obligation, but I can call the other 3.
As you mentioned, we have strong WX predicted again this evening, but I will post if I pull the plug!!!

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM CDT, 0030z.

With the Spring storm season upon us, and it being severe so far, pse check the
reflector for unexpected cancellations due to wx.

Note that Wayne is taking a break for the Summer, pse someone jump in and call
the 7122 net at 0100z. Propagation willing, I'll be checking into the 40M net
with my 7122 PigRig. About half the 7122 crystals were mailed over the weekend.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into both, or even all, sessions is encouraged. There is a "Clean
Sweep" checking into all of the nets in one evening. Send your log info to
Steve Szabo, wb4omm@...

7:30 CDT 0030z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, ??
8:00 CDT 0100z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
8:30 CDT 0130z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, ??
9:00 CDT 0200z ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, NØTGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

Wayne Dillon

Thanks Johnny,
Much appreciated.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

[...]

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

I'm going to miss all the nets due to severe thunderstorms and two sick kids.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Johnny AC0BQ

Take Care of the little ones Tom the QRN is Terrible, your not missing much!

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...> wrote:
I'm going to miss all the nets due to severe thunderstorms and two sick
kids.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS