Topics

Google+

bobby rolph

Anyone in the group on G+. I have a qrp circle and would like to add any 4state members to it. Google Hangouts is a great way to have group video chats and tech support between up to 10 members at one time. I think that it could be a very good asset to the group. Or maybe some of you are already using hangouts for video discussions. Let me know what you all think?

72/3 de kb4qnr
Bobby Rolph

Michael Murphy

I use it.  Much better than facebook.

Mike - KI8R

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM, kb4qnr <rolph981@...> wrote:

Anyone in the group on G+. I have a qrp circle and would like to add any 4state members to it. Google Hangouts is a great way to have group video chats and tech support between up to 10 members at one time. I think that it could be a very good asset to the group. Or maybe some of you are already using hangouts for video discussions. Let me know what you all think?

72/3 de kb4qnr
Bobby Rolph

Michael Murphy - KI8R

mike@...

twitter.com/ki8r

www.ki8r.com

614-371-8265 (cell)

4SQRP #388
QRPARCI #14941
NAQCC #6432
FLYING PIGS #3100
KX3 #3254

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

Just Added you Bobby...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

Michael Murphy wrote:

[...]

Jeremy Utley

On 5/31/2013 9:13 AM, Scotty Long wrote:

Just Added you Bobby...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

Same Here!

Jeremy Utley, N9PH
Iola, KS

Julio Jimenez

Me three, assuming your profile pic is the IC-703 :-)

72 DE AK4VL
Julio Jimenez

On Friday, May 31, 2013, Jeremy Utley wrote:

On 5/31/2013 9:13 AM, Scotty Long wrote:

Just Added you Bobby...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

Same Here!

Jeremy Utley, N9PH
Iola, KS

GB Hoyt

I'm down!
qrprat77 on google +
GB Hoyt
KG4GVL

On May 31, 2013 9:35 AM, "kb4qnr" <rolph981@...> wrote:

Anyone in the group on G+. I have a qrp circle and would like to add any 4state members to it. Google Hangouts is a great way to have group video chats and tech support between up to 10 members at one time. I think that it could be a very good asset to the group. Or maybe some of you are already using hangouts for video discussions. Let me know what you all think?

72/3 de kb4qnr
Bobby Rolph

Charlie Vest

I am on it too . Not familiar with it but looks like I signed up for it .
Charles Vest

Charlie , W5COV

�

I'm down!
qrprat77 on google +
GB Hoyt
KG4GVL

On May 31, 2013 9:35 AM, "kb4qnr" <rolph981@...> wrote:
�

Anyone in the group on G+. I have a qrp circle and would like to add any 4state members to it. Google Hangouts is a great way to have group video chats and tech support between up to 10 members at one time. I think that it could be a very good asset to the group. Or maybe some of you are already using hangouts for video discussions. Let me know what you all think?

72/3 de kb4qnr
Bobby Rolph

bobby rolph

Hi Charles. Are you located in Colorado?
Bobby

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Charlie , W5COV <cvest@...> wrote:

I am on it too . Not familiar with it but looks like I signed up for it .
Charles Vest

Charlie , W5COV

I'm down!
qrprat77 on google +
GB Hoyt
KG4GVL

On May 31, 2013 9:35 AM, "kb4qnr" <rolph981@...> wrote:

Anyone in the group on G+. I have a qrp circle and would like to add any 4state members to it. Google Hangouts is a great way to have group video chats and tech support between up to 10 members at one time. I think that it could be a very good asset to the group. Or maybe some of you are already using hangouts for video discussions. Let me know what you all think?

72/3 de kb4qnr
Bobby Rolph

Charlie Vest

No I am located in South Coffeyville , Oklahoma , in the Northeast part of the state .

Charlie , W5COV

�
[...]

Paul Smith

I have google plus but not sure how to find u guys

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 1, 2013, at 8:04 AM, Bobby Rolph <rolph981@...> wrote:

[...]

flsaas

Please add me into your Google+ circle.  I have created a circle for our local club but not really that familiar with Google+ yet.

Thanks
Fred
WA8PGE

--- In 4sqrp@..., "kb4qnr" wrote:

> Anyone in the group on G+. I have a qrp circle and would like to add any 4state members to it. Google Hangouts is a great way to have group video chats and tech support between up to 10 members at one time. I think that it could be a very good asset to the group. Or maybe some of you are already using hangouts for video discussions. Let me know what you all think?
>
> 72/3 de kb4qnr
> Bobby Rolph

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

Not sure how to use Google plus yet; what I have on there now is purely by accident...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS