Topics

Thanks to the 4s sprint participants

Walter - K5EST

WOW, BIG storm with lightning over the QTH shut me down
from the 4s Sprint!

Many thanks to the stations that jumped in and made the
first 4s 2nd Sunday Sprint a success.

The bands could have been a little better, but one thing
about QRPers, we communicate!

Will get the results posted on the 4S reflector as soon as
possible.

72....Walter - K5EST

Johnny AC0BQ

It was COOL thanks Walter and the Group!
I had a blast!

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

WOW, BIG storm with lightning over the QTH shut me down
from the 4s Sprint!

Many thanks to the stations that jumped in and made the
first 4s 2nd Sunday Sprint a success.

The bands could have been a little better, but one thing
about QRPers, we communicate!

Will get the results posted on the 4S reflector as soon as
possible.

72....Walter - K5EST

Phil Anderson

Hey 4s sprinters!

I have to second that Johnny, I only made 15 contacts but it was fun. One more sprint and I'll have a 2nd W25 depending upon the contacts.
Everybody have a good week. 72, Uncle Phil in KS. Gave my new Bengali paddle a trial tonite! Got to admit that I like the little "bugger" that I bought directly from Mr. Bengali himself at the Dayton hamfest just three weeks ago.

72 to all. Uncle Phil, W0XI

Hey! Try copying CW with a coherer some time.....I'm dinking with one, hi.

Johnny Matlock wrote:

It was COOL thanks Walter and the Group!
I had a blast!

    __